Do you have answers to all these questions?
- What are your Goals?
- Do you have a revenue Goal for the year?
- How many new projects/clients/jobs do you need to add every week to achieve these goals?
- What is the best unit of measurement to use when evaluating your progress?
- How many conversations do you need to have before you have a prospect?
- How many prospects do you need to add a client?
- What is your plan to achieve those goals?
- When will you be implementing your plan?
- How will you measure your progress?
Don’t feel bad if you don’t have these answers — many of our new clients don’t have answers. But all of our repeating clients do…..
If you’re a Small Business owner and you have an accountant, they’re probably doing what they are supposed to do – manage the receivables and payables, prepare reports, and tell you how much you owe in taxes.
But what good is your accounting if we can use it a basis for more informed decision making? Shouldn’t your business’ books be the bedrock supporting a lucrative and thriving enterprise. That’s what we believe.
Frankly, We don’t think that’s enough. When we put ourselves in your place, we want more than that. We want guidance. We want advice. We want interpretation. We’ve been working with accounting and financial businesses for 20 years and ee keep seeing the same thing — Small business owners are left to try to navigate their own way through the financial data. Let us help.